- Former British school, fully refurbished to capture its original history and character
- Tastefully renovated cottage style rooms overlooking the forest and surrounding picturesque garden.
- All rooms with wireless broadband facility (WIFI)
- Quiet and peaceful with some rooms capturing the sunrise and sunset and yet some others with their own fireplace
- Cozy reading room and library with a fireplace
- The most talked about tea & scones in the highlands is at the
Rajah Brooke Tea Room at Planters Country Hotel, serving mouth watering afternoon tea & scones with homemade strawberry jam and cream
- British India Restaurant serving home cooked delicious curries, western cuisine and traditional Malaysian dishes
- Recreational activities arranged by the hotel include daily Countryside Tours, Adventure Tours, Tea Plantation Tours, Gunung Brinchang Tour and Guided Jungle Trekking. Others include an Orang Asli
- Laundry Facility.
- Bus ticketing / Taxi transfers and Safe Deposit facilities
- Internet Access / Fax / ISD / STD telephone facilities.
- Free shuttle service to/from Tanah Rata town. (Refer to schedule on notice board. All other times transfers are available with a surcharge)
- Long stay discounts available.
- Wedding package available - Garden or Indoor setting with deco and food arrangements.
|Our F & B Outlets|
|Daily breakfast comprising local and European dishes served at our British India Restaurant from 7:30am - 10:30am. |
Home baked tea & scones, apple pies served with vanilla ice cream, scrumptious chicken pies and varieties of sandwiches served at our Rajah Brooke Tea Room or garden from 2:30pm - 6:00pm.
British India Restaurant opens for lunch from 12:30pm - 2:30pm and for dinner from 7:00pm - 10:00pm serving a'la carte and set menus. Our specialties include Indian Set Dinner with famous Chicken Kashmiri, Chicken & Lamb Beriyani, Masala Fish or Prawns and mouth watering Western dishes.